Industrial land for sale with location at Bandar Nusajaya and part of Iskandar Malaysia region - cater for light & medium industrial land use
SiLC Nusajaya AT A GLANCE:
* Strategically located within a 6 hour flight radius of the major Asian cities and markets
* Managed, clean and green industrial park in Nusajaya
* Adjacent to Singapore – only 15 minutes away
* World class infrastructure
* The best global connectivity in Southeast Asia
* Land for expansion of operations
* High value to cost ratio
* Favourable government policies and incentives
* Established support industry
* Availability of skilled human capital and natural resources
* An integral part of the regional city of Nusajaya, the largest integrated development in South East Asia
Thematic industrial park based on the clustering concept capitalizing on proximity to two airports and four seaports.
To be an industrial zone with a unique green industrial park concept that meets the current demand for environmentally sustainable development that complements the economy and quality of life.
UEM Land Sdn Bhd
Industrial lot from 3.17 acre (138,085 sf) to 10.29 acre (448,232 sf) for sale
SiLC Nusajaya is located to the North-West of the Central Planning Area
- to second link bridge (10 minutes/ 15.4 km)
- to Changi Airport (40 minutes/ 50 km)
- to port of Tanjung Pelepas (10 minutes/ 15 km)
- to Senai (25 minutes/ 29 km)
- to Kuala Lumpur (3 hours/ 315 km)
* Value chains of integrated “clean” industrial clusters comprising 3 major areas:
* Advanced Technologies i.e. nano-technology, bio-technology
* Nutrition and Health
* Value Added Logistics
SiLC Nusajaya is directly accessible from the Linkedua Highway via the Pulai Interchange, as well as via the B5 Road from the Gelang Patah Interchange.
The overall development will be developed in phases spanning up to 10 years.
* Development planning has been completed
* Earthwork commenced June 2006
* Commenced marketing effort with Singapore-based advanced technology companies, as well as multinational companies in the advanced technology / nutrition and health / value-added logistics industries
many corporate buyer have move in (dated 12-1-09) start operation
RM25 per square foot (for Phase 1 - about 300 acres freehold industrial land)
According to the management (dated 12-1-09), the phase 2 development they may plan to lease out the land only and not sell the freehold land due to the potential of future land value appreciation.
many plots had sold (dated 12-1-09) with sign shown (phase 1)
Status: Up-to-date (18-11-2009) phase one (1) only leave 10 plots
SiLC Nusajaya is targeted towards the industrial players and investors that are within the Advanced Technologies, Nutrition and Health, and Logistics industries.
Infrastructure as at 13-8-2007 as reference